Get a quote: +30.213.029.3260
1. Driver's age: Driver must be aged at least 21 and/or 23 years old, depending on car type.
2. Driver's license: The driver should hold a valid EU or International driving licinse issued at least two years prior to the day of the commencement of rental.
3. Minimum rental period: 24 hours (1 day).Every hour in excess is charged 1/5 (20%) of the daily rate.
4. Kilometers: Calculation begins and ends at the rental station.
5. Fuel: Borne by the lesse.The lessee must return the car with the same fuel level amount checked upon delivery.
6. Taxes: Borne by the lesse.
7.Traffic violations: Traffic fines and all consequences of administrative penalties are charged to the lessee.
8. Deposit. Full prepayment of the rental amount.Affiliated credit card holders are accepted.Minimum deposit euros 600,00. Final settlement after car's return and its final audit.
9. Rental abroad: Written permission by the company is required.
10. Boarding the car on a ferry: Written permission by the company is required.During boat trip, car is not covered by the insurance.
11. Delivery/Collection: No charge at the rental station, euros 15,00 within city limits per way, euros 25,00 in suburbs and Athenes International Airport. For deliveries/collections from 21:00 to 08:30 night delivery/collection fee is charged extra.
12. Change of vehicle category: Company reserves the right to change the vehicle category in special occasions.
13. Baby/child seats, GPS, snow chains are available upon reservation on extra charge.
14. Additional Driver: One extra daily charge.
15. Insurance coverage: The lessee is covered for:
a. Third party death and/or injury (passengers on rented vehicle are included).
b. Third party damages (rented vehicle excluded).
c. Fire at the vehicle: For any damage caused to the rented vehicle the lessee is fully responsible for its value at the time of the event.
16. Collision Damage Waiver (CDW): The lessee is exempted from liability for any damage to the vehicle subject to the Non-Waivable Charge. If so is chosen and indicated in the rental agreement by paying extra rate regarding car category.
17. Full Damage Waiver (FDW): The lessee can minimize (euros 150,00) liability for any damage to the vehicle if so chosen and indicated in the rental agreement by paying extra regarding car car category.
18. Exclusions from any damage cover, insurance or waivable charge: Damage to the under-body-work and/or roof, interior of the car,tires, wheels and glass parts is excluded from the damage cover.
19. Theft Protection Cover: The lessee is exempted from any financial liability in the event of the vehicle being stolen, if so chosen and indicated in the rental agreement by paying extra rate regarding car category.
20. Personal Accident Insurance: The lessee may purchase insurance against death, total or partial inability provided by the insurance company if so it chosen and indicated in the rental agreement by paying extra.